Monday, February 12, 2007

You Go Girls!!!!!


Wow. I can't tell you how excited I was as I watched the Grammy's last night. I was laying in bed as the "Song of the Year" category came up and I will tell ya, there were a lot of good songs up for that award. As they read the results, I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best......And, they won. I let out a scream. Yes, the Dixie Chicks stole the show by winning 5, count them, FIVE Grammies. So, let me tell ya, I was super jacked. I really didn't know that it would have happened like that. It was awesome, and well deserved. Let the controversy begin!!!

4 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

We watched The Apprentice instead, but I watched the highlights the next day which covered pretty much the whole damn show anyway!

Kelli said...

I bet you hated every highlight too, darn it anyway!!!!
:-)

Lynsey said...

I've said it before, I don't like those chicks! But I managed to make it through the highlights without squirming...

Happy Heart Day!

Kelli said...

Same too you. Have a great day!!!