Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fact, By Danielle


I was organizing papers................filing some, throwing some in the garbage, and I ran across this little essay that Danielle wrote at school last year. I just thought it was cute how she spelled everything..............( I'm gonna post it just like she wrote it.)


Fact


Snow is white.

tocos have shels.

Grass is green.

the sky is blue.

Hats go on yore head.

Dichonerys tell you what words mean.

A is the first leter of the Alfabet.

rocks are hard.



I thought that was pretty good for a first grader. Pretty cute, too. So, that one definately isn't going in the garbage.....

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Oh my gosh how cute! I love how she spelled tacos! I love when little kids try to spell, it's so adorable!

Kelli said...

I know, I get a huge kick out of looking at her papers. Makes me smile.....
:-)