Saturday, February 10, 2007

Oh my gosh.....


What was he thinking?? What were THEY thinking? I am talking about Gonzaga Bulldog starter Josh Heytvelt and Teammate Davis. Last night they were stopped for a routine traffic stop and bam, life changed for both of them. The officer thought he smelled marijuana. They found it. Along with that illegal drug, they found mushrooms. What in the world were they thinking??? So, off to jail they went. And per Gonzaga Staff at a press conference today, they are indefinitely suspended. They will more than likely never play basketball at Gonzaga University again. Wow. Head coach Mark Few is "shocked and saddened." So are we.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Stupid, stupid mistake on their part. I guess when you have access to that stuff at all times, it's hard to turn it down? I don't know. There really aren't too many athletes that kids can look up to anymore...most of them act like total jackasses. Except for Brett Favre of course....

Kelli said...

I know, it's a bummer. For some reason I thought all these guys playing for Gonzaga were the good ones. I guess bad stuff is EVERYWHERE!!!