Wednesday, February 21, 2007

What is with these people?

Ok, every night before my "main" TV shows come on, I sit down to relax and watch some entertainment show that is on. So, I am sure you guys know what I am talking about when I say....." What in the hell is going on with this Anna Nicole crap??" Why do people turn into psycho's when someone dies. Doesn't her mom watch the same TV that we do? Because if she did, she would know that Anna Nicole absolutely despised her. Jesus, even little old me knows this. I mean, she was shaking uncontrollably ( ok, I know it could have been due to some sort of substance she may have been using.....ya think? ) just at the thought of her mother ever even SEEING Dani Lynn or her, ever. So, now that Anna has died, her mom thinks she should have the body to bury wherever she wants. What??? Oh, and why in the heck would it matter who the father of that baby is when it comes to where to bury her??? Anna was obviously closer to Howard, so on the subject of where she wanted to be buried, wouldn't he know best?? Maybe I am wrong here.( But I highly doubt it.... :-) ) I think that she probably should have had all of this crap written out in great detail in her will. So, who knows. Maybe Larry B will get control of her body and have her cremated and sitting up on his headboard in a hooters cup or something.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Totally agree, her mom just wants her 15 minutes of fame of course.

Kelli said...

Yep, exactly what I thought!!!