Saturday, February 24, 2007

Time for a happy blog...........




I have done enough complaining for the near future. I decided I needed to post something "good" for a change.


This is Danielle on the four wheeler last weekend at the river. You know, when I was a kid and I was on my motorbike I was soooooo careful. I was scared to death to wreck on it. Almost too scared to have any fun. Well, Danielle must take after her dad. She is already pretty gutsy on that thing. He had "no fear" when it came to motorcycles. Hopefully she is right in the middle of us when it comes to her comfort level on that bike. Still having fun while being super careful. If not, mom will put the brakes on it in a hurry!!!!


:-)

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

OMG takes me back to our camping days with our 3-wheelers, when I ran over your Grandpa's foot and then plowed into the side of your parents camper! What fun! :-)
Can't believe they gave me a license to drive after the experiences I had on that thing....

Kelli said...

I know, that was funny. But you were sooooo little, what could you expect!!!! You got better at driving as you got older...........I think...
kidding
:-)