Saturday, February 24, 2007

My Cabin




Look at my "cabin". I have always wanted one. And actually, all I got was a 1960-something single wide trailer that we had the experience of trying to "turn" into a cabin. I will try to post some before pictures for those of you who haven't seen it before. I think we did a pretty good job. From the inside, you'd never know the difference. Now from the outside, it's not too convincing. But, it is currently doing it's job as my private little get-away. I love it there and hopefully I will still be thinking these positive thoughts this spring when we get to clean up the huge mess that the last few wind-storms have made. Lot's of work, but its definitely worth it!!!

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Looks so adorable!!! You have to take us up there sometime when we're home to visit...Matt would love it! Did you get the damage cleaned up yet then?

Kelli said...

No, not yet. The roof above the main trailer needs fixed still, we still need to haul off the "wreckage" from our camper and we need to clear all of the downed trees. We need to wait till spring.........yuck.