Wednesday, February 07, 2007

It's One Week Till Valentines Day......


I saw this and just had to post it!!! Cute, huh.
Nope, it's not a hint for my husband, believe it or not, he wanted to buy me diamond earrings for our 10 year anniversary and I talked him out of it. That's right girls. what was I thinkin???
I must have been all doped up on medication or something???? :-)
Hey, I thought I saw him slip something in my drink that night.........then I got real tired and I was like ...."oh no honey, not diamond earrings......."

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Seriously Kel, what were you thinking?! You could be sporting some fabulous diamond bling on your lobes right now!

Kelli said...

I know, I guess I wasn't thinking right at the time. I was like, oh my gosh, diamonds are so expensive. But, I've learned you've got to take it when you can!!!!