Friday, February 23, 2007

A Welcome Sight

Alright, I was doing my evening ritual ( watching entertainment shows while painting my nails...) and they were talking about the Anna Nicole thing and I just had to come and post my opinion about it. I was absolutely shocked ( in a good way) that as the judge was giving his order ( if that's what you call it...) he actually got really choked up. He cried. You never see this happen. I always wondered how these professionals could go through a trial that is very emotional and read a verdict so calmly. Like they weren't even involved in it. So, I was pleasantly surprised to see him show so much emotion. I mean, I didn't really want him to cry, but it hit me that this man was actually, well, human. Because sometimes you've got to wonder.

Oh, and last but not least, what in the heck is up with Britney Spears?? I'm sorry, but that girl needs some help. I mean, whenever I act like that, I get help. ( Just kidding, people...)
:-)

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I was actually kind of skeeved that the judge cried while giving the verdict, especially when I heard that he's been trying to get on some TV show! I just want it to be over and done with before I go postal and start beating on cars with umbrellas! :-)

Kelli said...

yeah, that was kind of Joe's opinion, too. He doesn't like guys crying let alone judges. :-)
I didn't hear about the tv thing. That puts a new perspective on it. Damn, why does everyone have an alterior motive????