Sunday, January 07, 2007

Who Knew????


Who knew that you had to be licensed in order to correctly pop and bag popcorn for elementary students!!!!!

Ok, you don't. But, by the reaction of the PTO Prez and official popcorn popper last week, as she walked up on little old ME popping away, I think she would have been happier if I would have shown her my official popcorn popping badge. Anyway, she was not pleasantly surprised to see me at the controls of the red and yellow machine. Oh well, I was not there to make HER happy. I was there to make the KIDS happy. So There.

2 Yorum var:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you had to be certified. LoL. I would just ignore that lady! You were there for the kids, not to be under her supervision!

Kelli said...

Thanks, I am gonna TRY to ignore her, but unfortunately, when I volunteer again I am sure she will be wandering around, taking charge, that kind of stuff. Oh well, it's ok. She's not gonna stop me so I guess that's all that matters!!!