Monday, January 01, 2007

Quote of the day.....

To this world, you may be only one person......
but to one person, you ARE the world.
-Unknown

This quote was taped to my refridgerator for years. I even had it taped to the wall at my work. I found it one day browsing online, and it just really hit home to me. So I was so suprised, when I heard this new song by Brad Paisley on the radio about a year ago, and it basically took this quote, and relayed it to a song. I couldn't believe that it was about THIS quote, the one I had read on my refridgerator daily, and tried to live by. Weird, huh....

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I love that song by Brad Paisley....heck, I just love Brad Paisley...

Kelli said...

Me too!!! Oh and how about that new song of his about his wife. That is just so darned nice, it makes me ill!!!