Saturday, January 27, 2007

Over the River and Through the Woods....


It's off to work we go....?????? Actually, we are up at our "second" home, but I think for Joe, it is starting to feel more like a second job. And believe me, his first job takes up TONS of his time already. Anyway, he is currently outside in the below 30 degree weather hooking up a new pump that will replace our old broken one. I believe it cracked because we had no power due to falling trees and the pump just got too damn cold. So, there you have it. The story of our life lately. Problems, problems, problems. Oh, and to top it off, Joe has already been up here and back home today once. (Ooops, I forgot Danielle's basketball shirt here last weekend and she had a game at 9:00am bright and early this morning, and to top it off, it was picture day.) So, I will be soooooo glad when we get this water, power, TV and tree problem figured out. Oh, and lets not forget "Go Zags".

0 Yorum var: