Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Welcome to Pocatello


Here we are, in good 'ole Pocatello, Idaho. I don't think I have been here since High School. I believe we came down here for Boys State in Basketball, or maybe football. I believe I rode down on the bus with the band. Mullan High School Pep Band, that is.

Anyway, here I am again. Joe and I drove down today so he could hire someone to fill the position here for his company. It took us about 7 hours to get here. Not too bad. But, I was expecting a little more out of this town, the home of Idaho State University. I'm not too impressed. So, when Joe jokingly asked if I would consider moving down here my only reaction was "Hell, no!!!" But, nothing against those who already do, I'm sure you know more about this place than I do, and I mean no disrespect. But, it's just not my cup of tea. Thankfully, we will be headed back to our neck of the woods first thing tomorrow morning.

0 Yorum var: