Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Decisions, Decisions.....


Alright, in less than an hour, two of my favorite tv happenings are on. One of them being "Friday Night Lights", and the second being the Gonzaga game. How dare they schedule a gonzaga game during my favorite show. Jesus, I need to find out what is happening with Lila and Jason for crying out loud. Is she gonna marry him???? The suspense is killing me. But I also want to know how my Zags are doing. Oh my gosh, I think I am just gonna have to flip back and forth. This will indeed drive Joe absolutely CRAZY. Hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, right????

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I never did get into that show, is it good? I am always fast asleep by 8:00 these days...

Did the zags win?

KAYLEE said...

I love Friday night lights too:)

Kelli said...

Oh, its really good!!!! You just have to watch it a couple times and youre hooked!!!! But, a girls gotta sleep, too!!! :-)