Monday, January 01, 2007

The nightmare of the Bratz Baby

A story of nightmarish proportions happened here last night.
I'm talking about my daughter and her "Bratz" Baby. After way too many waking hours of playing, ....... at about 11:56pm last night, just before we were gonna ring in the new year with friends, a problem occured. Yes, its true, my daughter couldn't find her bratz baby. So, she proceeded to look hysterically, throwing everything out of her toybox. When she came in the living room she whined to me...."MOOOOOOOOOMMMM, I can't find my Bratz Baby.!!!!!!!" Ok, I said. I guess I didn't think it was that big of a deal. So, she then stated...." But then I won't be able to dress herrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!" Ok, who cares. It's 11:56 at night for gods sake. I could care less at that point if she could find her bratz baby or not. Is this really THAT big of a deal??? I think her answer was yes. This was almost melt-down material.
SO, then, she turned around and went into the bathroom where I could see her brushing her hair, really hard, and it had to be REALLY uncomfortable. But, that's how she was letting out steam, I guess. So anyway, I know one thing for sure, next year she is soooooo gonna be in bed earlier.

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Reminds me of someone...oh yeah, me! Remember the tissy fits I used to throw in front of company?! I can only imagine what my poor parents went through!

Kelli said...

Oh god, I forgot about that. Or did I block it out??? Just kidding. That's actually nice that you reminded me of that because sometimes we wonder about our little "angel". She can throw the fits with the big dogs!!! Thats for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

Big dogs?