Monday, January 29, 2007

My Boy.........


Here's my puppy Neiko. I guess I shouldn't call him a puppy anymore, he is almost two years old. But, it just seems right, because he is so small and all. He is a little less than seven pounds. Perfect, if you ask me. Isn't it funny how dogs just love it when you come home. I mean, you could have just went outside to get the mail, and when you come back in the house a few minutes later, they are soooo excited, like you were gone for hours. It seems he knows when I am having a bad day, because on those days he is extra cuddly. He's my boy. I found this cute quote, and I thought of Neiko when I saw it, so here it is.....


Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles M. Schulz


2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

He's so frickin adorable...and I bet he's much cozier to have on your lap than Spike...

Kelli said...

Well, he is pretty cozy. But I'm sure you like to cuddle with spike, too. He lets me hold him like a baby and I just LOVE it. If he ever quits letting me do that he better start looking for a new home, lol.....just kidding.