Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Concert


My mom and I went to the "Hinder" concert on Sunday night. If you don't know who that is, they sing " Lips of an Angel". Does it ring a bell now???? It should, they play it like every other song on the radio these days. Anyway, the concert was really good. Although, I have never been to a concert that I didn't like, so maybe I'm just weird. But speaking of weird, after my m0m had a few beers during the concert, she decided it would be a good idea to join in with the young kids and "head-bang". Do you guys know what that is??????? (You know, moving your neck up and down really fast...) Anyway, I kept telling her that her neck was gonna hurt the next day. I also tried to tell her she was gonna get a head-ache. I really was just trying to get her to stop because it was mildly embarrassing. Ok, if you can't understand where I am coming from here, then just picture YOUR mother at a concert "head-banging". Do you follow me now???? I thought so. So, I have decided that there should be a law determining how old you have to be in order to "Head-bang". It probably should be under 20. Just my opinion, though. For what its worth. Oh, and I'd like to add that I think in the future, I might pass on going to any concert with my mom unless it's country or light rock. Just kidding, mom. I still love ya!!! How did the Chiropractor appointment go???

4 Yorum var:

Vaga InspiraciĆ³n said...

concert of the life ;;)

Kelli said...

"Yep it was good"......Said my 56 year old mother and I.......

:-)

Lynsey said...

Head banging was never really for me...but what are concerts for I guess?!

Kelli said...

Oh, and get this. She said her and your mom used to do it in the bar. Who knew?????