Monday, April 02, 2007

Where did my ear-rings go????


Am I losing my mind???? Ok, yes. But why is it happening at the young, fresh, ripe age of just 31???? ( I mean 32.) Why???

The story is this. I am going about my business this morning, you know, applying make-up, fixing my un-fixable hair, and then I notice that 2 out of the 4 earrings on my left ear are like, gone. Not there. All the others are accounted for, including the ones on my right ear. So, after I literally feel a lump in my throat and about pass-out from the fear of the unthinkable....(losing one of the earrings that I just received as a gift from my loving husband)...I decide to tear apart the house and search. I took my already made bed apart. I got on my hands and knees and felt the carpet. I put my head on the carpet to "scan" the carpet with my eyes. Nothing. Yikes, it was getting scary. I began to wonder how long they were actually missing. Could it have been more than a day??? Who knew..

So, after suffering a mild panic attack, I looked over to my night stand and there they sat. On top of it with their backs on just sitting there looking pretty. So, what's so weird about that, you say??? Well, I have absolutely NO recollection of that happening. I do not remember setting them there. I do not remember taking them off. I never take my earrings out. (except for the occasional cleaning..) Crap, what kinds of other stuff do I do in my sleep?? It's not looking good people. Not looking good...............

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Maybe you took them off to use the phone? Sometimes I do that and then completely forget that I even took them off. Phew! Thank goodness you found those!

Kelli said...

No, I don't use the phone in my room. Actually, there was not a phone in there at all. I can't figure out why I would ever take them off.........