Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Danielle's connection with Dancing With the Stars........


Hey everyone. Just a cool note that I keep forgetting to post.......


Julianne Hough, partner to Apollo in Dancing with the stars, has a CDA connection. And more than that, Danielle is currently enrolled and has been enrolled in a Dance Studio in CDA that is called Dance Wise, and the owner/instructor is Julianne's big sister. Cool huh. Sharee (julianne's sister ) has been out in LA visiting her and giving her moral support and I bet even advice on those hot dance moves..........So, I just thought I'd post that fact. It's a small world after all. Oh, and she did sooooooo awesome last night, 10- 10- 10!!!!!!! Perfect.

~is this what's ahead for my little danielle???????

:-)

1 Comment:

Lynsey said...

Thats cool!