Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Professional Opinion.................(NOT!!!!)

Just to give all of you my two cents, because I know you are chomping at the bit to hear it.........:-)
This DNA crap is killing me. Good grief. I think Larry B is probably a decent person. And yes, he is the father. The evidence is in.
But could I please tell you that I didn't want that to be the outcome............
I know, I am pathetic. I don't even know these people. Thank god. But I am taking it so damned personal. Joe is totally not on my side. I think since Howard has been with dani-lynn since day one, it is just way sad that she is gonna be taken away from him. I hope for the baby's sake they ease into this transition, because Howard is the only dad she has known.
Yes, I know that Larry has every right and should take the baby. He's the daddy. But I can't help but feel way sad for Howard. Not because I know him, not because he is a good or bad person, because I really have no clue. But because he looked so damned broken-hearted already. Now, he has one more heart-breaking issue to deal with. Sad, just plain sad.
Oh, and to add one more tidd-bit..................I don't like that Vergie lady. I hope Larry keeps that baby far away from that wack-job. (Again, just my opinion.........)

11 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I agree with you 100% actually. I thought that the way Howard has handled this thing with so much dignity has made him look like the better person, and I wanted him to be the dad! That Larry Cokehead just annoys me! And you know that Howard is already well-off and wouldn't want custody of her just for financial purposes. So sad....I just hope she's well taken care of!

Anonymous said...

What is sad, is the most important person in her life isn't around. There are men coming out of the woodwork to be her father, but the one person that gave her life and could make a difference isn't here. No matter what the excuse is it won't help that little girl one bit. All the money in the world won't bring her mother back, and she may not inherit one dollar of it. May the man that is her real father raise her with more dignity and morals than her mother ever had. Paula

Kelli said...

Unfortunately, I am not sure Larry can do that. I actually kind-of liked anna-nicole. She had a hard life and made some bad decisions, but I think her kids meant everything to her. Too bad she won't be here to take care of her. So sad.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm, yea lets see....she helps her son OVERDOSE in a Bahama hospital and then flies to Florida leaving her young daughter with a nanny to buy a big yacht and die in a hotel room. Yea, okay that is a parent that REALLLLLY loves her kids. But, we all love our children in different ways!!

Lynsey said...

I didn't dislike Anna either, I just felt sorry for her. Sounds like she didn't come from the best homelife growing up, so it's hard to judge what people turn out like when they had a mother like hers.

Anonymous said...

Why can't people judge her? People judge Don Imus and that man was only joking!
Paula

Kelli said...

OMG people, I didn't know this post would bring so much controversy to the table..........wow.
I TRY not to be TOO judgemental.
Oh, and to the 2nd anonymous commenter..I don't know who you are..............
How do we know she helped her son overdose??? We don't. We don't know what the hell was going on. We can speculate on all this stuff but the bottom line is we don't know for sure. We were not there.
So, I really have no clue about any of this. I just like to give my measly 2 cents.......
Thanks for the interest though!!!!

Lynsey said...

Well the important thing is that that family will certainly make $$$ off of this whole story from people like us who are just way too interested!! :-)

Lynsey said...

BTW Kel- let me tell you how to turn on your comment enabler to keep out the anonymous users- it's interesting how they don't have blogs of their own for us to comment on, isn't it???

Kelli said...

Yes, I think I need to get a life now that this "story" has come to a conclusion. Damn, what am I gonna watch every night now??
Oh, how about that american idol???? If Phil gets kicked off before Sanjaya, I think I'm gonna start watching national geographic every night. Except that the mean animals biting the heads of of Zebras scare the crap out of me......

Anonymous said...

What an interesting topic. But given the source of information who knows the real truth. I do know one thing, who are we to judge.