Wednesday, April 25, 2007

What a difference a day makes!!!


I stayed away from our fixer house today. Mostly because Joe is in Salt Lake and danielle had an appointment at the torture chamber ( I mean dentist) and I had to take her and then nurse her dizzy little self back to health. ( this included a little "therapy" at the local mall...) I am super proud of her, let me tell ya. She did the best she has ever done at the dentist. We got in, and out with no major melt-down issues. Well, I may have had one but she didn't!!!! (kidding.....) By Gosh, SHE is handling it better than ME.

Anyway, I feel refreshed. I feel like I can go back to the house tomorrow and see it in a new light. (Just as long as the "smell" is not there upon entering..........)

I think I will go look at carpet and flooring samples tomorrow. Shopping is a GREAT distraction!!!! Oh, and it's fun too.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Of course shopping makes everything better!!! :)

Kelli said...

You know it, girlfriend!!!