Monday, April 30, 2007

The Seattle Times..............




Here we are, on our weekend trip to Seattle. This was not your "normal", everyday trip to Seattle. My friend and I decided to take all of our kids.....ok, there was only 3, but anyway, we took all of them to Seattle for the weekend, without the hubby's. So, this was a first for both of us, and we took my mom along for "moral" support. She actually helped out alot, and sat in the back with the screamin' kids. No, they were super good, and we had a great time. I can actually say that I would do it again. I am telling the truth here people. I know, that does sound strange coming from the mouth of the mom who most of the time is so easily irritated by screaming kids, ............but it's true. I am actually typing this as there a are 4 kids outside in my back yard and they are screaming at the top of their lungs. Literally. You wouldn't believe that noises like that could come out of such little bodies. But they do. :-)

Anyway, back to Seattle, we drove over, stopped at an awesome outlet mall, we went to a Mariner game, we went back to the hotel while the kids "swam" ( this was actually more like doing tricks in and out of the water than swimming...), we got up in the morning and went to the Seattle Center and went up on the Space needle (although Danielle chickened out at the last minute, darn it. ), then we went to the Science Fiction Museum, and us adults actually thought that was super cool, they had the actual chair that "scotty" from Star Trek sat in on the Star-Ship Enterprise. Way-Cool, Dude!!!! The kids had no clue what that even was......Anyway, then we went downtown and went to the Aquarium, fed some deep sea creatures, and then we hit a mall on the way out of town and we were off. We pulled into town last night at around 10pm, and Danielle was like........."mom......can the boys stay the night??????" and I was like " I think you have had enough fun for one weekend....". Anyway, she wasn't buying it.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to take my little guy to Yankees games!

Kelli said...

He will absolutely love it!!!!!! It took Danielle a few years to be able to sit still for most of the game, but she is better now.....