Friday, April 27, 2007

"That there is some Gooooooood smellin' stuff...."


Last weekend, my mom and I were in our fixer house, and we were getting ready to texture some of the walls. So, I bought some cans of spray paint primer and I thought we could lightly spray it on the walls before we textured them, you know, just to be safe. So, we sprayed away, and the whole room was shortly filled with this white "smoke". This smoke was the primer, of course. Yes, some of it still got on walls. Unbeknownst to us, lots of it got on us, also.

So, we went about our business, and we textured 2 of the walls, and then Joe and Danielle came to the house. Danielle went to greet her grandma and gave her a huge hug and said...."Gosh grandma, you have alot of hairs in your nose." And my mom was like..."Well Danielle, everyone has hairs in their nose." And Danielle then said, " Yeah, but you have ALOT." So, my mom thought this conversation was quite strange, but she just chalked it all up to old age and went along with her business.

So then, my mom and I got into my car to run to the hardware store to get more texture stuff, and when I was driving down the road, I checked myself in the mirror to see if I was "presentable" enough to go in a hardware store, and I just about crashed. My nose was filled with white primer. It was coating the hairs in my nose. I looked at my mom and her nose was the exact same as mine. So, I pulled into the parking lot of the store and laughed my butt off for about 5 minutes, and when I finally came too, my mom said " That's why Danielle kept talking about nose hair....", and so we laughed till our stomachs ached.

God I am glad we didn't walk into that store like that. They would have probably just chalked it up to the local "druggie" problem that we have in this area. I am sure they would have thought we snorted about 5 lines of coke each...........

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Oh my god Kelli, I am laughing so hard right now I might puke!

Kelli said...

Hey, you're sopposed to be DONE with your "morning sickness"......