Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hymn #365


I was forwarded this email today,
and thought it was cute.
I know some of you don't open your forwards,
and sometimes I'm guilty of that too,
but I was glad I opened this one..............



A minister was completing a Temperance sermon.

With great emphasis he said,

"If I Had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river."

With even greater emphasis he said,

" And if I had All the wine in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river."

And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he Said,

"And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river."
Sermon complete, he sat down.



The song leader stood very cautiously and announced
With a smile, nearly laughing, "For our closing song,
Let us sing Hymn #365, "Shall We Gather at the River."

0 Yorum var: