Monday, March 19, 2007

The Story of My Life.............




OMG, this is the story of my life lately. Why can't I find anything????? Lately I have lost just about every important document I need. I look, and look, and look. And then look some more. Library books are lost and then finally found, danielle's homework, a title to a car, you name it, if we have it here, that means I have looked for it for at least an hour before it was found. Crazy, I know. So, when my debit and credit cards were not in my purse on Saturday, I had a sneaking suspicion that they were NOT stolen from my purse, but that I misplaced the crazy things somewhere. So, after looking for 2 days, I looked all over my car, my house, my purse, everywhere I could think of, I called the bank to issue me new cards and stop the previous ones from working. I knew in the back of my head that the minute I hung up the phone after cancelling them, they would mysteriously show up. So, after I hung up, I went about my business and they didn't show up. I did a few errands and came back home to do my Monday cleaning. No, I don't just clean on Monday, but I will call today's cleaning "Mondays cleaning". So, I am on my hands and knees dusting the bottom of my dining room table and the chair legs ( because I think my neighbors have started up a dust factory and they are sending their new products straight over here.........) and what did I see. Dust. Well yes, but what else? Yep, you guessed it, my credit and debit cards. Who knew. My dog, who usually chews up every single little thing he finds on the floor that is not his, did not even touch these. Go figure. So, they are useless. Can't use 'em. Gotta wait for the "speedy" mail to come before I can go buy stuff. Oh this could be bad. Or as my husband would say "good".

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

So you have one of those "black holes" too, that eats everything? At least you found your cards though, that's good.

Kelli said...

Well, actually I would have rather not found them. Then I would know that I have not gone totally crazy. It can't be that hard to keep track of stuff..............