Friday, March 16, 2007

March MADness.............


It's over for the Zags. I really figured it would be. Not to sound negative or anything, but they just aren't playing ball like were used to. Some of it I am sure is because of the loss of Josh Heytvelt. But, I really don't like to think one person could carry a team, so I don't believe they would have had a better outcome with him. Just my opinion.

Last night's game against the Hoosiers was really ugly. The Zags were playing terrible. The worst they have played all year. They were just plain and simply out played. Their percentages of shots made was absolutely ridiculous. Lowest percentage all year. It just wasn't their night. Too bad, because I LOVE to watch them play, but even last night I sort of had to turn away at times. But, their still my fave team around. See ya next year boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I still don't think I can bring myself to say.................go cougs....But, hopefully they go far in this tournament, being a local team and all. There having an awesome year.

4 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

:-( Sorry Kel!!! I know how much you love your Zaggies! I guess that's why they call it March MADness right?!?! Go Cougs! :-)

Kelli said...

I haven't been watching the tv today, were at the river. I know the coug game is over, I wonder if they won????
I kind of thought it was funny duke lost. Don't like 'em.

Lynsey said...

We aren't fans of Duke either! BC did great until the end, so Matt was a little bummed...

Kelli said...

yeah, it sucks. The cougs lost in the 2nd round so they ended up doing better than gonzaga. Go figure.