Tuesday, March 06, 2007

It's no fun being sick!!!!


Our whole house is full of sick people!!!! It's probably about time to quarantine the place. It is not good. Danielle was really sick about 2 weeks ago and I took her to the doctor and she was diagnosed with something called walking pneumonia. So, she was on some strong antibiotics and lots of rest. She missed her basketball game and some school, and skiing. So, she started to get a little better, then about a week later she took another turn for the worse. Huge fever, vomiting, pain, etc. So, it was Sunday and I had to take her to the immediate care. I was so worried her pneumonia was getting worse!! So, they did and X-ray and said that the pneumonia was coming along fine, and the progress was good and that wasn't what was making her so sick. So, after some more tests, they sent us home with another antibiotic and some yucky medicine for nausea. Finally today she is feeling a bit better. She missed school yesterday and today she is home again. Maybe tomorrow..............

Joe came home from work yesterday and he was so tired he passed out on the couch. my dad came over and he couldn't even keep his eyes open for that. So about 3 seconds after my dad walked in the door Joe was snoring again...... :-) He flew to Salt Lake this morning, we'll keep our fingers crossed about his condition. They may have trouble waking him when his flight is over, he may just have to continue on with the flight and end up in someplace like......................Cambodia?????

I have been on antibiotics for about 5 days for a sinus infection. I feel like I have developed the flu on top of that. No, its not enough just to take care of a sick child, I have to be sick myself. How ridiculous is that. I barely have the energy to get myself out of bed and clean up her vomit that sprayed all across her bed and carpet...................yuck. The laundry is piling up!!!!!

That's the story of our week so far. Fun, Fun. Hopefully we will all be feeling chipper by Thursday, because we are off to Boise for the grand invention convention. We will probably all have to share the driving, I think all of us are too tired to drive the whole way ourselves. So, happy thoughts, people. Happy thoughts.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Just bleach the entire place! Wow...I got nauseous just reading that! :-) I am sick too...woke up lastnight with a mouthful of puke. Feeling better today, just not 100% though. Hope you guys all GET WELL SOON for Christ Sakes!

Kelli said...

Oh, it's awful being pregnant and being sick on top of it!!!!
Danielle went to school today but they called me and had me go get her at about lunch time. So, I don't know what to think about tomorrow. I'm probably not gonna send her but were sopposed to leave for boise at about 4:00 when joe gets off work?????? I hope she takes a turn for the better.