Sunday, March 25, 2007

No title necessary


This is how I felt after I learned last Thursday that I booked a seven day cruise on the week that my daughter has her dance recital that she has been diligently rehearsing for now for months. We even have her very expensive but very cute outfit picked out and paid for.

To make a VERY long story short, I was able to call my travel agent and beg her to switch our cruise to the following week. She happily called me back and told me my problem was solved. Thank goodness for nice travel agent lady. She deserves a big huge tip or something. Although, I think we have spent enough money for awhile..............have you checked out the prices of cruises lately???????????? Wow. It's literally shocking after you add in all the taxes a fees and crap. But, I'm sure it will be worth every penny.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Cool! Are you guys going alone or taking little buckwheat along? And where are you going? So jealous!

Kelli said...

We are taking Danielle. Can't get away without her these days. June is the month.....Can't wait.