Sunday, June 24, 2007

The view from a cruise ship....


Here we are, looking all.........bad. Every picture I took we look like dorks. Why??? Why couldn't they turn out. We were listening to a comedian at a comedy show on the cruise, and he made a really good point, he said..."Why doesn't anyone like their picture. They are always like.....look at that, that picture made me look terrible, it makes me look fat, it makes me look weird...." Well, the punch line is this.....when you take the picture and look at it......it's you. Yep, that's what ya look like.. I know, it's depressing, huh.....


Anyway, all the pictures of us aside, I got some really great photos of Alaska. It was awesome. I want to move up there. Joe is not convinced. But it is so great up there. Oh, and most of the towns up there you have to boat or fly into. Talk about getting away from your crazy family. That would be perfect. "Nope, can't come over. That is.....unless you have a plane or a boat??? But, chances are you don't. Darn-it. And we REALLY wanted to see you......"


I'm just kidding guys. I love ya!!!!

0 Yorum var: