Thursday, June 07, 2007

Last Day of School????


How can it be?? This year just flew by for me. I think Danielle feels the same way. This morning she was actually totally bummed that today was her last day. She was like..." I wish we had at least one more week." And I said, "Why, honey?" And she was like..."Because I like school, mom..." I know she likes school. I just thought being able to sleep in for the summer might out-weigh the "trauma" of not getting to go to school every day. That works for me...So, I think summer break has good parts, and bad parts. I might have to find some day camps to put Danielle in to occupy her time. We do have tons of stuff planned, but for my child, it is never really enough. So, happy summer, guys. Have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I remember how excited I would be on the last day of school, then waking up the next day- bored out of my mind. That always sucked. Tell Danielle I said Happy Summer!

Kelli said...

I remember too. She is already bored and it's not morning yet. she wants to have someone spend the night but Joe has to work in the morning and he doesn't want to be up all night listening to screamin' kids.....so, I have to go play a game with her. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!