Monday, June 11, 2007

Six days and counting........


I am literally counting down. Less than one week to go and then we will be relaxing pool-side and enjoying the vast Alaskan scenery. Oh, doesn't that just sound awesome??? I know, I am sooooo excited. You don't EVEN know how bad I need a break. The only other person that I think can even come close to understanding this need is Joe. He has been right there beside me for the last 2 months, and to make it worse for him, he has a full time job with travel on top of it. God bless him......he is just exhausted.

We were hoping to be more finished with this fixer house, but hey, you can't get everything you want these days. ( Why the hell not????)....Anyway, we will just go on the cruise, and the fixer will be waiting there to greet us when we get home....unfortunately....

Danielle has her dance recital tonight, and we just got back from the rehearsal. I truly think we could just skip the recital, after all the screaming and un-organization at the rehearsal, I think I have seen enough for today.....:-( No, I'm kidding, I would not miss this moment for the world.....obviously, or I wouldn't be putting myself through THAT again....So, it should be super cute, and half-way through I am sure Joe and my mom will be leaned over in their seats sleeping, while I watch the 3 year old tap dancers tapping away, at their own beat. Oh, some of the little ones just stand there through the entire routine and NEVER even tap. Nope, they don't even use their spendy little shoes at all. I know that if they knew how much their parents paid for their outfits, they would at least put one tap into their step.....they are super cute though, just not too energetic when they are in the spotlight, in front of hundreds of people. Oh well, I guess you can't blame them, it would be pretty intimidating.

Well, that's pretty much all I can think up for today, we are wondering around like zombi's here. There is only one word that is getting me through my days......V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N.

0 Yorum var: