Sunday, June 24, 2007

Activities for kids on the cruise ship......



Ok, this is truly funny, people. I just noticed this picture in my "collection". I had loaned Danielle my camera, while she was in the kids program, because they were going to go whale watching, and she wanted to take some pictures of the whales. Ok. So, when she got back, I asked her if she saw any whales, and she said.."nope", so I went on taking pics and didn't think anything about her taking pictures. Until today, as I was previewing the pics...........


"Ok, whose little kid was the criminal mind???" Not my little angel, I am sure. Anyway, she couldn't have done it. Why??? You ask. Well...............First, she knows how to spell die. (DIE not Biy), second, she would have never taken the picture, as it would be entered into evidence.....


:-)


Oh, and if you are having trouble reading it, I think at the top it says " The criminal masterminds"

then down below....."do not come you will biy (die). "

and last but not least, "we will burn you"


Nice, and all this time I thought she liked the kids program because of their kid friendly activities.


0 Yorum var: