Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Quote for the day..........


Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.

~author unknown (to me, anyway)


Ok, so, I have yet to "catch on" to the meaning of this quote. I mean, I really mean well when it comes to organization, but when it comes down to it, on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the lowest) my organization skills would be..................uhhhhhhh.............hmmmmm........................-1. That's a big NEGATIVE one. Yep, below the scale. WHY??? Why, I ask you?? My mom taught me to be organized. My husband would LOVE me to be organized. My life would be SO MUCH easier if I WAS organized. So, what the hell is the problem??? I couldn't say. Because if I knew, I would gladly change it. I think I used to be better, and I am getting worse with age. So, probably when I am 70 years old you won't even be able to find ME, because I will be hidden under my huge piles of papers and stuff. Good grief. I better crack open a beverage, while I go try to find some stuff I need.


Oh, and here is a picture of the inside of my purse. No, this is not a joke. This IS what it fricken looks like right now. "Would a bigger purse help?", you ask, "Heck no." "would a smaller purse help?", you ask. "Nope." Tried both options. I give up.

0 Yorum var: