Saturday, June 30, 2007

Not too Shabby..............



Alright, after I have been going on and on about how wonderful Alaska is, I have to show you some pictures of my neck of the woods. Sometimes I take this area majorly for granted, and I don't really take the time and stop to look and remember how beautiful it is. We really are lucky to live here. So, here are some pictures from "Tubbs Hill" in CDA, as me and the girls were walking it today. Gotta love Beautiful Idaho!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

I agree, I always took Northern Idaho for granted, until I moved out here anyway. People from out here just have NO IDEA what they're missing, and I absolutely hate being asked,"So...what's in Idaho anyway?" Like it's some third world country. Keep posting pics like that, I love them!!!

Lynsey said...

I just saved that top picture as my desktop on the 'puter. It's a gorgeous picture- you should think about taking some photography lessons (not that you need them) and selling some of those!

Kelli said...

I would LOVE to take photography lessons. I actually took a photography class by correspondence in high school.....which I remember NOTHING about.....:-(