Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rosie Vs. Elizabeth......


Do I dare even touch on this subject??? As I am typing, my head is saying "I know better than to start....". But, oh well, this is what blogs are for, after all.

Whose side am I on?? Do I have to be on a side? No. I don't think I do. But, I suppose, if I HAD to be on a side, it would be..................(Oh, let the controversy begin...) Rosie. Don't get me wrong here, I really DON'T know or LIKE either one of them. Not even a little bit. But, even before Rosie was on the view....(which made me stop watching it....because she is way irritating....) I could not stand listening to Elizabeth. I'm sorry to all the Elizabeth lovers. But, she just bugs the crap out of me. Not to mention, she has consistently supported the Bush campaign, through thick, and mostly thin, and that is about enough to make me puke. She will not listen to reason, at all. (according to me....:-) ) She seems VERY one way with her political views. As are most people, I guess. But, my FAV people are those who have, yes, chosen a side, BUT, will listen openly to opinions of others and make a decision from their heart, instead of what they deem as "politically correct". That's all. And from what I have heard of her, she is WAY on the other side. And that is fine, it is workin' for her. So, she can keep running her mouth about all the stuff that she believes in, because you know, that's what this country is all about, but, I don't have to watch it. Yeah!!! That's actually the best part!!! Oh, but I did get online and view the "argument" after the fact, and it was kind-of funny. I really couldn't tell who won or lost, but I just wanted to see what all the "fuss" was about.

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

The only thing that ever bugged me about Rosie, is that she continues to focus on the fact that she's gay. Everything is about her being gay. It's so old, it's like-we know- you're gay- and nobody really cares. Elizabeth isn't anyone to build a shrine for either, I have a feeling that she's pumped full of all that crap to keep viewers roped in for all the arguments, half the time, I really don't think she knows what she's really talking about. So, I take neither side. :-)

Kelli said...

Yeah, that is about what I think. Rosie needs to shut up about her sexual orientation already. I mean, its no big secret....and I hate that when anyone disagrees with her it's always because she is "gay". I hate that. It's kinda like playing the race card. It's a total cop-out if you ask me!!

Lynsey said...

Exactly- like when she accused Kelly Ripa of being a homophobic because that gross Clay Aiken, who is apparently gay, stuck his hand over Kelly's mouth while she was talking and it grossed her out....I'll tell you what, I would be pissed if someone stuck their clammy/germy hand over my mouth too, it's just rude! Had nothing to do with hating gay people!