Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Damn, I forgot the nails...........


I was at Lowe's in Spokane today, you know, looking for crap for the fixer house. I think I know that place by heart, for sure. I know the exact route to all of their clearance tables. Heck, I could lead you to the clearance section faster than the employee's could, I know the short-cuts. I'll hook you up!!!!!!! Anyway, on my way out I saw a strange thing in the parking lot.......(no, I'm not talking about my car that was literally bursting at the seams because I had already crammed way to much stuff in there already......) but, I saw a hearse. Yes, a hearse was parked in the parking lot of Lowe's. It just seemed odd to me. Was the driver like, on his way to, well, you know........the cemetery, and he forgot he needed to pick up some 2X4's???? What??? I just feel bad for the family and friends who were waiting around the grave site thinking.............."Where's Grandma, I thought that damned hearse was right behind us............."


Oh, and one more weird tid-bitt, the hearse had a scull and cross bones on the liscense plate.....
You know, I know they are totally the "in" thing right now, but doesn't having them on a hearse sort-of cross the line??? Just wondering.

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Eeeeeeew creepy! Can you imagine riding in one of those??? (alive I mean)

EEeeeeew!

Kelli said...

No, but I did notice that they have nice curtains. Atleast if we were alive, we could enjoy those..................:-/

Lynsey said...

OMG a hearse with nice curtains....that is just too much! LOL- it's awful that I find it funny, everyone eventually ends up taking a ride in one of those things...