Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The reality TV Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

Alright, the end is nearing in reality TV land. Idol is almost over, dancing with the stars is like over tonight, the bachelor is over....well, one last hurrah tonight. I just need to get my feelings out about this bachelor thing. First, this show is really stupid. So why do I keep watching it? Why does it grab me hook, line and sinker?? I mean, I watch one or 2 episodes, and then I have to watch every single one?? Why?? Do I have a weird personality where I thrive on this stuff?? I don't know. But, last night, I just about dropped dead when he picked Tessa. I mean, don't get me wrong, she would have been my pick (if I was a guy wanting to settle down.....which I'm obviously not.....a guy....). So, he played the Bevin card sooooo much, that as Joe was nodding off to sleep he mumbled that he would pick her, for sure. Then, there I was, unable to go to sleep even though it was WAY past my bedtime, I was turning the volume up so I could hear every last word over Joe's snoring.....(sorry honey...secret's out....yup, you snore...), and he told BOTH girls he loved them. But, I thought, OK, he loves them. One of them he loves like a sister, one of them he loves like a, well, you know.......love slave. So, obviously, he would pick the one who he shoots bolts of electricity at every time he is near her. But, in the end, he picked the "good" one. The one that I think will be the "one" for a long time. Unlike the other, where in a couple of weeks the spark would be gone, and, well, then what's left??? Nothing.

1 Comment:

Lynsey said...

And to top it all off, I thought that the bachelor was totally ugly this year. Nice body, but funny looking face. That show always cracks me up- especially the early episodes when all the girls get wasted and make total asses out of themselves!