Monday, May 21, 2007

same stuff, different week..........





Not much new going on here. Still working on the fixer house, and hoping to be done in less than 4 weeks. Yikes......
I saw this brochure online, I guess I should have read it earlier......
I picked out a carpet sample, and I really like it, and have ordered it to be installed in about a week and a half. So, Danielle was looking at it and she was like..."Oh, there is some green in it...." and I was like.."Yes honey, it has a few specks of green." So then she says " Well, at least if you barf, you wont be able to see it." What??? Where does this stuff come from?? I am starting to doubt every single decision I make for this house. Never before have I struggled to come up with decorating ideas and color schemes. I mean, for crying out loud, some of my friends have actually come to ME for decorating advice. Have I lost my "talent"??? Did it just up and walk away on me??? I can't stop second guessing myself. "What color is this??? Is it yellow?? Is it greenie?? Is it grey?? Too light? Too dark?? Too perky?? Too fricken bright?? Too dreary?? Not white enough? Too white?" Oh my gosh, I think my next step is gonna have to be decorators -anonymous. Is there such a thing?? If not, maybe I'll start one up.

Oh, and I am not sure if I just started being super picky, but it is getting outrageous. My mom can't paint right, Joe can't sand right, I can't choose colors right......(all this according to me...) this is really bad. Joe was texturing the walls, and every time he would spray some I would be like..." that's too thick.." so he would change the setting..."that's too thin..." Since when did I become so cranky about people helping me. Gosh, I should be grateful as hell that I have help. Pretty soon they are gonna throw the paint rollers and sand paper at me as they slam the door behind them. I am so sorry guys, stress just does bad things to me. I promise I will try to get help. I mean better. Yes, better.

0 Yorum var: