Friday, May 18, 2007

Star spotting in beautiful north Idaho........


Drum roll, please............................

Yesterday, while in Lowe's for about the 100th time in the last month, joe and I were in the appliances, spending all kinds of money, and who do we run into???? Dennis Franz. Yep, from NYPD Blue. He was buying a coffee-pot. You know, I didn't even recognize him. I had a quick thought that he might be someone special because as the customer service guy was helping me, he turned away and left me high and dry and went over to this guy in the coffee pot section. I was wondering what was up, because these associates in kitchen and bath make commission, and I was in the middle of a transaction that was gonna be tons of money total, because I was buying 3 major appliances, and the customer service guy just up and left me to go sell a coffee pot??? What?? It better have been a damn nice coffee pot. So, when he came back, he said, isn't that guy...........................um, from NYPD Blue??? And then I turned and looked and he was right. I would have never noticed. I think that is one of the reasons why he probably likes to live on the lake in beautiful Coeurd'Alene. None of us hicks from up here in Idaho notice that he is "famous", and you get the bonus of a great place to live.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

That's awesome- I used to love that show. So I wonder where his house is around there?!

Kelli said...

You know what, he bought camp newalu right on the lake. I don't know if that's how you spell it, but I went to camp there for girl-scouts. He bought the whole place, and built a HUGE house and guest houses. I hear it's super nice, but I think you can only see it from the lake, and since we don't have a boat any more.........