Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bloomsday, baby.......


Here is a picture of me and my friend Julie walking through the finish line at Bloomsday 2007. Julie, her husband, her brother-in law and I left Post Falls at 6:40 (way too early for this girl....) and we took the bus to downtown Spokane. After stopping at a local coffee house for our morning coffee, we were raring to go. I almost missed the start of the race, as I was in line to use the potty for a half an hour. I got up to the second person in line and then I heard the pop of the gun that is the start of the race. So....after a second of panic, I bagged the potty situation and ran to meet my friends. I did alot of "excuse me, and pardon me's" and I finally met up with them down the road. Thankfully. But everything else went off without a hitch, and a good time was had by all. Oh, one little complaint.......I don't like dark green. Didn't they know this while they were deciding on a T-shirt color. :-) Oh, and our finish time was 2 hours and 18 minutes. Not bad for walking the whole way...........

Oh, Julie and I are in the right side middle of this photo, I'm in red, and she's in white. We both have black pants on. Sorry I couldn't make it bigger....

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Oh I see you guys! How Fun! I ran that in the 8th grade with Shasta and Mike Renteria....needless to say, Mike won.

Kelli said...

Yeah, I'm sure he did. I can still remember him running around town ALL the time......