Thursday, May 03, 2007

What were they thinking?????????

When I say "they", I mean the American idol voters. My fav "idol" Phil, got voted out last night. Why?? I liked him. Oh well, usually when you make it that far on idol, you get a real huge boost to your career after the show. So, I am sure we will be hearing from him again. Oh, and Chris Richardson got dumped too. Those two were the ones I really liked. But, I do like Blake, and Danielle thinks his "beat-box" stuff is way cool, so I guess we will be rooting for him. My thoughts are that Lakeesha and Melinda needed to go instead of the guys. But, what do I know............

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Oh I know I was thinking about you when your Phil got the boot! :( But don't you think Melinda and Lekisha did a great job with those Jovi songs?! They knocked them both out of the park!

Kelli said...

No, sorry. I thought they were terrible. But, I LOVE Bon Jovi, I mean, I used to have a huge poster of him in my bedroom, OMG, he is still HOT.