Friday, May 11, 2007

Sad, but true........


Ok, it is no secret that our "fixer" house, is no question, a "fixer" house. Yep, needs TONS of fixing. But Danielle and one of her friends just said some things lately about the house and about it's condition. I'll fill ya in..........

On our way to our friends "fixer" house here in Post Falls, Danielle and I were having a conversation in the car about it because we hadn't seen it before. So, Danielle says, " Mom, is there house as bad of a fixer house as ours...?" and I said..."No, I don't think it's as bad as ours, because it's alot newer and stuff." And then she says.."Good, because ours is a dump." Yep, kids tell it like it is, that's for sure.

So, yesterday, my friend decided to take her kids to ours. The kids are looking around, and of course they noticed the "smell" and then they decide to go out to the "garage", and one of Danielle's friends comes out and he says, "Kelli, there is a hole in your shack." So I asked him again what he said and he repeated the exact same thing. I wondered where he even heard the term shack. I had to laugh. Kids are so funny......they just let it all out, no holds barred. Too funny....
So, I added a pic of our "shack". Enjoy!!!!!!!!

4 Yorum var:

Anonymous said...

haha we do say some weird things at times!

KAYLEE said...

that was posted by me:-)

Lynsey said...

OMG how funny....I know, kids are just way too honest sometimes! Remember when Shawn told the Jehovahs Witness that she had huuuuuuge boobs??

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh, I don't remember that. I think I have blocked out some childhood memories for health reasons.....lol....