Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Who said their aren't any democrats in Kootenai County??


Who??? Because last night at the North Idaho College gym there were about 2400 of them, including me. It was time for the democratic caucus in Idaho, and even though the state police were warning people to stay off the roads because of the weather conditions, we all braved the weather to go out and stand in line to vote for our favorite candidate. Obama ended up getting the majority of the vote, but Clinton took enough of the vote and was able to take home some of the delegates. It was awesome to know that I was there with my fellow Kootenai County democrats. So all went well, and I learned alot, and I would definately do it again.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Isn't it interesting to see how much Idaho is changing from the way we grew up? And it's really cool to see all the younger people get into it...Randy was just asking me who he should vote for because he's old enough this year...he said he "kinda likes Obama I guess." His words. I was proud of him for taking an interest.

Kelli said...

well, the silver valley has always been FULL of democrats, and they still are, but southern idaho and some of the northern counties are still the other way. But, it is starting to change I think....