Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Bowl Party the North Idaho Way

I took an idea from some relatives that always seem to be having so much fun. The idea was an "ugly" sweater party. We all went out to thrift stores and picked out the ugliest sweaters we could find. It was super fun looking through tons of sweaters, and let me tell you 90% of the ones in the stores were REALLY bad. So, enough writing, I'll just get down to business. Here are the pictures. (oh, danielle decided not to just wear the sweater, but to also act the part with her friend Nate) Thanks for being such good sports guys!!!!




3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

oh. my. god. Did Joe win? WAY TOO FUNNY!!!

Kelli said...

I forgot to do a "contest" before we all took our sweaters off. :-( But, I think we all had a good laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

Barry and I laughed and laughed. We may have that picture of Dani and Nate framed. It makes me smile. It was loads of fun. I will party the North Idaho way anytime. Kim