Friday, February 01, 2008

Got Snow???

We do. Not just here in P-Falls, but OMG, Joe and I went up to the river to check on the place, and we were astounded by what we saw. Actaully, what we didn't see. We couldn't even see our place from the road, the burm was so high. Higher than his pickup even. Wow. Here's some pictures. And keep in mind, our porch is about 4 feet off the ground at the highest point, and the snow is probably 3 to 4 feet over the porch. Enjoy.....

This first one is the view looking toward the trailer from the driveway...





The second one is from our driveway to our stairway.....





The third one is from our porch, to our stairs......

3 Yorum var:

Anonymous said...

My mom called me recently just to tell me that Mullan High reached a historic moment...they actually had a snow day. Do you remember when we were in school and it was really really cold and we talked Shawn into taking his shirt off, running outside to tough the flag pole and come back? I think we pooled a small amount of money so he'd do it. I think it was below zero and they wouldn't close the school for us!!!

Lynsey said...

holy mother of God. that's all i have to say.

Kelli said...

I know, I remember walking to school in like 30 below freezing, windy weather and my mom STILL wouldn't drive me to school. What gives??? Mullan schools NEVER had snow days when we were there. :-(