Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Check out this view!!!!

It has been awhile since I have blogged. I've been busy. Joe and I are always looking for good deals in the real-estate market here in North Idaho. I think finally we found one. This is a house that we are buying in Hauser Lake. I am super nervous, but also super excited, because a couple of years ago we had a lake view lot in Hauser and we sold it, and I have always wished we would have held onto it. But, the good news is....I think this view is BETTER. And, it is over an acre of land, and a bigger house then we have now. So, we did good. It all works out for a reason. Now we just have a few loose ends to tie up and we will be good to go!!!! Here are some pics!!!!

View of the lake and mountains in summer...


View of the lake (frozen) and mountains in the winter...


Front of the house....


And last but not least, the front porch!!!

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

Well it's great and all, but where are you gonna put all your bikes?
:-)

Kelli said...

very funny.
:-)