Thursday, February 21, 2008

How are your typing skills????



Here is a fun little test that I found online. I have been looking at job openings for Kootenai county mainly for my mom, and all of the applications wonder how many words per minute you can type. She has absolutely no clue, and I didn't know how my typing skills were holding up....12 years after I got out of college.... and the only thing I can remember about typing class in high school, is Mr. Dufresne saying..."Ready...Type." So, I found this test. All of you should take it. My first try was 68 words per minute. I don't think this is exceptional by ANY means, but most of the jobs I have looked at require 40...so I think I would be good to go!!!

 free typing test (c) CalculatorCat.com 

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

damn it, mine was 64. i had to take a typing class for the college i attended, and when i left, i was up to 94 wpm! bah.

Kelli said...

This test kinda sucks though. Not enough words. Try it again and keep resetting it till it gives you a bigger paragraph!!!!

Are you still in FL??