Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Screamin' little kids....


I was laying happily in my bed at 1:00pm today, just trying to de-stress a bit, taking little nap, dreaming of winning the PowerBall, and all of a sudden my neighbors did the un-thinkable. They let their two "young-uns" outside to play and all I can hear is the two kids screaming with their high-pitched little voices. Isn't it still winter. Can't they play inside and chew on legos or something?? Don't they realize I need to have some quiet time for a little bit????? Maybe I will stomp on back there and ring their doorbell and fill them in about why I need a nap so badly right now. Actually, maybe I won't. I don't feel like visiting the police station today.

2 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

you should've stumbled out there with a beer bottle and mumbled "hey kiddies...can I play with you guys? I'm bored....."
That would've sent them back inside.
I have a rotten mind. I know.

Kelli said...

I like your mind. I wish I could come up with some of that stuff!!!!
:-)