Friday, February 22, 2008

Guess where I'm going......


Joe bought me a great gift for Valentines Day. If you can believe this, I forgot that Dierks Bentley is coming to Pullman in April. Well, my extra nice husband remembered. When he handed me a "piece of paper" for my gift...I was thinking....."what the heck is this...?", and as I looked closer, it was an email confirmation of the tickets he bought. Yeah!!!! So, he bought 3 tickets, and I immediately wondered who the 3 tickets were for. Cause let me tell ya, I am not sure how much fun Joe will have watching his wife screaming in awe over another guy. But, I am sure he will understand. Thanks honey!!!!

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

you're soooooooo lucky!!!!! who are you taking?

Kelli said...

I think Joe really wants to go. Maybe he needs to make sure I don't go back stage...
lol....
:-)

Anonymous said...

Oh that sounds like fun!! Have a good time!! :)