Friday, October 19, 2007

When I Went to New Mexico....by Danielle

Here is a report Danielle wrote for school about our trip...(Joe and I thought it was really cute...)

I was in the plane going to Seattle, it was a very short plane ride, it was only about 30 minutes. When we got there the next stop was Las Vegas, Nevada! I was on the plane to Las Vegas, it was taking a long time. When we were flying over Las Vegas it was dark so we could see all the lights. When we got closer I could see the Stratosphere. The stratosphere is a very tall tower that is so big it has a roller coaster at the top! Then we saw the pyramid hotel. When we were taking off I saw the Eiffel Tower.

Next stop was Albuquerque, New Mexico. When we got there it was late so we just checked into our hotel. I can't remember the first day so I will skip to the second day. The second day was the balloon festival. There was a cow, Darth Vader, and some pretty patterns. And alot more. Now I remember what we did on the first day we went to a park that has Indian drawings on the rocks. We also went to Old Town. And we also went to the gondola.

On the second day we headed to Santa Fe. On our way there we stopped in a few places. When we got there we checked into the hotel. I'm not going to say them in order because I don't remember some things. I went to a museum, I went to the pueblos, the mall and the flea market. The whole time I was hoping we would go to this church. By the way we were only going to take my grandma. I don't know which city I like more than the other. My mom was taking alot of pictures. I like alot of them. I hope I can go there again.

The end.
By,
Dani

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I love how she added, "by the way we were only going to take my grandma...."

Kelli said...

I had no clue where that came from, or what she meant....but I thought it was funny too. Did she think we were gonna take every tom, dick and harry that wanted to go??? lol

Anonymous said...

I love Dick! It tastes so good!!!