Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Calling all local cat owners.....

I would just like to thank whoever it is thats been letting their cat roam free in our neighborhood. It seems that the ugly little bast*** likes our back yard better than his own.
Neiko was outside enjoying the nice fall weather yesterday, and as he came inside I could tell there was something different about his demeanor, he was acting very proud of the way he looked for some reason. So, as I looked closer, I noticed that he had found something very smelly to roll in and that it was all over his back and neck. Upon closer examination, I realized it was cat CRAP, and I hurriedly grabbed him and let him know how tee-d off I was. So, he put his measly tail between his legs and ran back outside. Little did he know that the crisp fall day would soon be getting a little crisper, as I hosed him down with the cold water from the hose outside. So, after we finished up outside, into the bath he went, and he warmed up and I calmed down, but I really don't want to tell you what I could do if I get my hands on that cat. It won't be good. (So sorry to my many cat loving friends....)

3 Yorum var:

Lynsey said...

LOL- so funny! They looooooove to roll around in crap, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

Oh, it was like a big treat to him....Yuck-O

Kelli said...

He was loving every minute of it....until the hosing off part.....